Meet Our Team
Pictured above are the individuals that compose our team, which functions as an extension of your team. Your goals become ours, whether you are a student, school, or lending institution. Together our mission is to set the standard for superior service in higher education finance.
In 2007, we were designated as an Exceptional Performer by the U.S. Department of Education for extraordinary loan servicing and we also boast an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. In addition, no findings were produced in 2 consecutive audits by the U.S. Department of Education, a feat seldom accomplished by student loan servicers. This is a testament to our employees, who have proven their ability to successfully manage assets in a competitive and volatile market.
As the landscape of higher education finance changes, NES remains innovative. We continue to foster new relationships and develop new products to help our partners succeed. Please visit our Products & Services section to learn about the many services we provide our partner clients.
Our History and Growth
National Education Servicing’s only business is higher education finance. Since 2001, our staff has offered superior higher education life-of-loan servicing and innovate solutions to its clients.
- NES grew from a servicer of $235MM in assets to over $600MM since its inception in 2001.
- NES maintains its customer focus with proven performance. We are proud to say that we do not use a voice response unit - when you call NES, you talk to a person.
- NES expanded from a single servicing company to a family of three companies that now owns most of the loans it services.
- NES has been and remains a profitable organization.
More About the Team
- We have 49 full and part-time team members.
- Aside from the United States, we have team members hailing from India, Guatemala, the former Soviet Union, the Philippines, Italy, Bosnia/Herzegovina and Ecuador.
- We speak 12 different languages including Mandarin, Spanish, Hindi, Urdu, Cantonese, Russian, Italian and Bosnian.
- On average, our team members have more than 13 years of experience in higher education finance.
- The leadership team has not changed since our inception.